• Glass with paint applied to one side
• Glass can be supplied in both toughened and non-toughened
• Painted with a high quality two part resin paint
• Can be colour matched to any RAL or BS number. When colour matching we always recommend low iron glass for a more accurate colour.
• Fixing – Bonded with a high quality mirror adhesive/non aggressive glue (not silicone with acetic acid) or alternatively drill holes for easy removal with decorative coverheads.
• The paint coating is moisture resistant
• Heat resistant:- The advantage of using 6mm toughened glass is it is able to withstand a higher temperature of up to 250°C and a greater temperature difference across the whole panel. If using non-toughened, the glass can withstand temperatures of up to 80°C. Non-toughened glass can break if there is a temperature difference of 30°C or more on the same sheet of glass. For instance, a hot cooking vessel that touches the glass could cause it to break.
Taking into account the above mentioned, we can mix using toughened and non-toughened glass to keep the cost down.